St. Eulalia the Martyr of Spain (Mosaic from Ravenna)
Today: 8:30 am Matins; 9:30 am Divine Liturgy, Brunch, Church School Meeting, Parish Council
Tuesday: 6:00 pm Vespers
Thursday: 6:00 pm Vespers & Choir
Saturday: 6:00 pm Vespers
Sunday: 8:30 am Matins; 9:30 am Divine Liturgy, BP Screening, Brunch, “Animals & Spirituality” with Br. Stavros from New Skete
• Holy Cross Eve, Tuesday 9/13 Vespers & Litia @ 6:00 pm
• Holy Cross Day (Strict Fast), Tuesday 9/14 Divine Liturgy at 6:00 pm
• Inquirers’ Classes begin Saturday, 9/18 @ 5:00 pm
• Church School Classes begin Sunday, 9/19 following Divine Liturgy
• Late Vocations Classes will be on hold for a brief time…more information in September.
• Saturday, September 15, 9:30 am to 2:00 pm OCA Department of Christian Education workshop “A Pan-Orthodox Vision of Christian Education” which will focus on resources and techniques, age levels, learning styles and classroom groupings. Matushka Valerie Zahrsky and Matushka Alexandra Safchuk (DCE co-Chairs) will be with us.
• Sunday, September 26, 1:30 pm St. Nicholas “Sole Supporters” Team for the Parkinson’s Resources of Oregon Walk (Willamette Park — 1k or 5k).