Today: Matins, Divine Liturgy, Classes, Pot-Luck Brunch, Parish Council, Bible Study
Tuesday: 6:00 pm Vespers, Quietude; 7:10 pm Theology Class (Christology)
Wednesday: 6:00 pm Presanctified & Confessions
Thursday: 6:00 pm Vespers & Confessions
Friday: 6:00 pm Presanctified & Confessions
Saturday: 6:00 pm Vespers
Sunday: 8:30 am Matins; 9:30 am Divine Liturgy, Classes, Brunch, Bible Study
Our Lenten Discipline —
• There are many extra divine services each week until Pascha.
• There are 10 more evenings where Confession is scheduled. Confession can also be by appointment.
• Our Lenten almsgiving will focus on Gulf Coast II — helping to send a Portland team to assist the IOCC in New Orleans.
• Monthly participation at the St. Francis Dining Hall (3rd Sunday).
• Mark your calendars for the parish-wide Work Party on Lazarus, Saturday, March 27, following Divine Liturgy.
Plan to take advantage of these as part of your Lenten discipline and spirituality.
Here’s your invitation to “write” those colourfully decorated Ukrainian Easter Eggs – common to most all Slavic Peoples. See fliers in the Hall for details.