• Today: Matins, Liturgy, Classes, Brunch
• Tuesday: 6:00 pm Vespers & Quietude
• Wednesday: 7:00 pm Akathist of Thanksgiving
• Thursday: 9:30 am Thanksgiving Day Divine Liturgy
• Saturday: (NO Inquirers’ Class); 6:00 pm Vespers
• Sunday: 8:30 am Matins; 9:30 am Liturgy, Classes, Brunch, BP Screening
• Friday, 12/5 — 6:00 pm St. Nicholas Vespers & Refreshments
• Saturday, 12/6 — 9:30 am Hierarchial Divine Liturgy & Banquet
• Friday, 2/2 — Pan-Orthodox ethnic food and dancing hosted by our college students and young adults. More information soon. Mark the date.
You are encouraged to donate new Coats and HUGS this Advent. (Coats in honor of St. Martin of Tours’ gift of half his cloak to a beggar. HUGS stands for Hats, Underwear, Gloves, Socks. St. Martin the Merciful is commemorated November 11.) Last year lots of people gave other clothes as well. The clothing will go to local organizations which assist with poor, needy and homeless. There will be a hamper in the narthex for collections. Thanks.
Reservations for the Salmon Banquet on St. Nicholas Day are being taken now. We need to get an exact count by Sunday, 11/30. Tickets will be $10 for adults and $5 for children under 12. Reservations are necessary. No walk-ins, please. Please sign up on the board in the Hall and indicate how many will be in your party. We will have tickets available in coming weeks.